When I was really young ( now consider as young), My mom used to held a party at home for my birthday and invite friends and family to celebrate my b'day. To me, b'day was like the biggest and most anticipate event of the year. One of the reason, its because I could have presents from everyone and also having fun together with everyone. My mom used to go to Sungei Wang MetroJaya to get some presents just for the game Bingo that is the one an only one...That is like a Bonus for me, apart from receiving presents from people, I could also win myself some presents from the game XD . As I grew older (somewhere around 13 yrs old), the party became smaller as we invite family and my school friends. The game Bingo was already extinct that time. My school friends who came for the party usually spend a night at my house playing ps1, ps1, and only ps1. There was one of my friend always have trouble getting permission to stay a night in my house from his parents....so all of us will go plead from his parents to let him stay in my house and it was really funny...For most of the years, it was successful...maybe 80% success rate. Spending a night in my house doesn't meant that its sleeping instead some of us kept awake for the whole night playing game XD. Its something like a memory which it will never happen again. The person i should thank the most would be my mother because she never fail to cook and also organize party for me EveryYear...THANK YOU MUMMY!!!!
After leaving to college, I have friends who celebrate B'day with me and we went to Pizza Hut, I also got a free tough pancake with some ice cream on top of it....hmmm.....also some condoms that i receive from some awareness people who are concern with me -.- Yeah, it was nicely kept in a case with an "emergency break" written on it.....We played with one condom by filling up with water and i tested the strength of the condom and I say......it was really powerful cause its really hard to break.....thumbs up for .....shit...i forgot the condom brand already...
Then now when i'm somewhere faraway from home and also my friends.....I still have friends over here and its the same back at home, they celebrate my b'day by having a dinner in a restaurant (although they didn't buy me, but the most important thing is that they came along :) ) Then the next day, I still have another small party with some other friends in a room. We talk, drink, eat, and laugh...Yeah, it was fun...I'm just glad that I have found some good friends over here. I'm the youngest of all in the group and they really take care of me. Sometimes i crack some random cold jokes, they just stun there for a moment.....and it was a failure -.- but then sometimes they laugh so there are not much difference friends over here and back at home haha ( except that &*^%@&* Jovie <~~~wEIRD)
I'm 21 yrs old....I can't believe that i actually survive till 21.....and yeah, I can go into casino woohoo...
Many thanks to everyone who i know....Everyone is really nice to me and I'm glad that I known so many great people on/in ( don't really know...but I'll go for 99% 'in') this world!!!!!!!!
'Happiness' is the meaning of life
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
9 comments:
happy belated birthday... your post is so heart warming..haha...
make me think of my last 20 birthdays...it wasnt fun always.. as it will crash with exam always.. n just a few frens will celebrate with me for few hours then get bac to books.. haha... hopefully this year celebration wil be different..
anyway, hope all ur wishes will come true...all the best in ur studies...
u're luckiy.. XD
I'd stopped really celebrating my bday for... 4,5 years.
for past 2 years, i celebrated by dota with u...
uhh, shame on self...
walao why me.. because im a gd fren of you so i say straight to the point. good frens are there to shoot u, not there to fake laughing with ur so called cold jokes XD
Kerry-haha...thanks...I stay so far away always feel so emo XD. At least got ppl celebrate with you ma :D 21 yrs old wor..sure got big party wan haha..
Why-hm....you know, game is my interest..u celebrate b'day with me by playing dota i also enjoy ma...wat for shame -.-
Jovie-Good friends always kidding ;p
So emo la Joey... mentang-mentang you are at the other corner of the world lol... Chill la life is a long long journey filled with changes...
Dang I don't feel like I'm turning 21. I forget how old I am sometimes lol... Study hard! Party harder! :D
so touching.. eh, the condom emergency box i do one leh.. must keep well well ok?
i miss the times we spent together.. T.T
also, i think the trend is, the older you are, the way of celebration, and the reason for celebrating changes.. and soon you find birthday is just another day.. like YY, and perhaps me. lol
take care and hope we'll meet soon.. (4 years?)
eh. i really wanna mention about the condom la.. i nvr tot it's that f**king strong... u still filled it with water and did helicopter spin on it.. it stretch until very very very sibeh 96 long and it still good in condition... fuyoh..
the condom really sibeh tahan lasak until u use ur super god strength and crash it on the wall...
100% prevent AIDS i tell u..
walao wei u speak as if its ur 99 y.o bday d n its ur last piece of memorandum lol
funeral meh
u come back la
i play bingo wif u even not ur bday if u win i give pressies and candies : p
or u win me in tekken oso can haha
been playin it at frens house durin cny my babi fren use king to grapple me 24/7 zzzz
anyways, happy bday again hope u had a great one and
i
love
you
mu
ax
ahhahahaahha blurrkkkkk blood out
you are welcome =P
Post a Comment