Throughout the whole flight from KL to Dubai, sleeping is the only thing i did. Woke up in blur condition, look out at the window and I saw a white light. I thought it was the reflection of the light above my seat....but no....its the moon. The moon follow me until I reach Dubai. Spend about 5 hours in the terminal waiting for the next flight to Birmingham. Again, spending the whole time sleeping in the terminal, lucky my bro stay awake to avoid missing the flight. On the way from Dubai to Birmingham, sleeping until the last 2 hours to arrival, watch Iron Man. But wait, the food o Fly Emirates is dam good especially the Lamb rice. Reach Birmingham, take a train to Nottingham. When we reach Nottingham, we took a cab to my bro's place. Then, I sleep again at his place. I really sleep alot. wth....okay, I'm so free right now, I don't even know what to write now. My bro and cousin went to city centre without me T.T, so left me sitting in building called Portland building using Wifi.
Okay, my 1st meal in Nottingham is Tempura. My brother's friend name George and gf Toshiko cook for us. Dam, the Tempura is so good.

The picture over there is my brother and his friend/coursemate/maid/partner name Archie's weird mystery. Those cups are filled with miso soup since they don't have enough bowls.
Then, the next night 14th Sept, we went out to the campus area together with my brother's friend Chin Hoong celebrating Moon c

ake festival. Lucky he have extra lantern for m

e to play. The university's lake is so dam big, and there are many ducks/goose/swan, i don't really know what they called it, but i think its ducks + Gooses. There are also boat for rental so you can row row around the lake and then suddenly a duck pull your boat around and then the duck chomp you up.....haha...kidding. This Archie said that this lake is filed with shi*s, If I ever fell into that lake then I'd be deep shi*. Haha, its like spending holiday in Nottingham these few days. This week will be my orientation week. Lucky i manage to get a room even though i register late , or not my brother will get really mad if i haven't move out of his house -.-
By the way, stuff in Nottingham not cheap at all, its so dam expensive. But the cars here are cheap, but then after adding the road tax and the insurance fees, its not gonna be that cheap neither.

Weather here is so random, sometimes it gets cold and then suddenly hot. Its like i have to put on the jacket, and out of sudden it gets hot again and I take off the bloody jacket, and then it gets cold again then you know la. SOmetimes during the night, i think everynight, while i am sleeping, I'll have asthma, but its not that serious, maybe i'm still not adapt to the weather here.....or maybe the room is dusty. Lucky I brought medicine or not i'll be dead here like Jovie said die far far -.-"' . O, I feel lazy to write d, wanna take a rest....over and out.
3 comments:
wow am i da 1st.
wait for me one more year n ill b sumwher near. dun let ur bro know though he says he'll find me
: P
nice place there and ya c doctor if ur asthma prob persists later jovie's jinx words realise then shit la u reali d** far far and woo will cry u know! lol
o.. u can save more money on ur food.. u kill the duck and eat it..
Uni Nottingham have good environment, i jealous a bit XD
"My brother's friend name George and gf Toshiko"
Ur brother's gf or George's gf?
Post a Comment