Sunday, February 17, 2008

R.I.P. MY LoVe

Finally my PS2 found a place to rest in peace

some day/some month/2002 ~ 16th February 2008





Well it all happens when I was busy entertaining (Gambling and I lost as usuall) guests during our Chinese New Year gathering. All the time my little cousin only spend his time in my room playing PS2 and thats all. But I felt really strange when i saw him cycling around the house compound. Later I found out from my mom that my PS2 is DEAD! But I told my uncle that I don't mind about the lost of that piece of junk because I wouldn't want him to feel guilty, but actually I seriously don't mind about it at all because that console is so dusty until it looks like a decoration item in my room (since i don't have a DVD player in my room) to complete the TV set.


In addition, the Astro decoder also busted out of sudden. I wonder what's next to come.





No! Looks like I got to hide this in a really safe place.


Due to my laziness, i never send him to Dr.Machine to repair. So I left him to rot inside the cabinet, fresh meat!







Got lots of memory with it, playing Winning Eleven whole night long with this two sohai.




Both also Man. Utd. fan, no fair -.-"'

I think my winning percentage is like 80% , couldn't help it because playing at home.


Zheng wei only win me one time at FIFA Street. Consider not bad already or not i will address him as sore loser. Currently is loser.



The Legacy of Joey the GameKing finally marks his journey to an end~~







2 comments:

tc said...

still dowan update??!!

Joey said...

....holiday 1 week =.=